Chapter Organizational Documents, Meetings and
Organizational Documents for Blessed Margaret of Castello Chapter.
1. April 11, 1990 letter from Bishop Tod Brown granting permission for Lay Dominicans to organize in the Diocese of Boise.
2. Articles of Incorporation, State of Idaho. August 13, 1998.
3. Internal Revenue Service EO letter dated April 11, 2000.
4. Current corporate bylaws. (May 30, 2018)
5. Official Chapter Budget (Fiscal year 2013; July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013).
6. DBA St. Dominic's School.
7. Letter to Province (Petition to become recognized Chapter of Holy Name of Jesus Province (Western Province)) (June 14, 2004).
8. Dominican Overseas Education & Relief Society (Certificate of Assumed Business Name; State of Idaho). Website here: http://www.doersmissions.org/.
9. University Student Dominican Institute at the University of Idaho (Moscow, Idaho).
a. Chapter Council Resolution.
b. Proposed Bylaws as of October, 2012.
Lay Fraternity of St. Dominic (Order of Preacher) Organizational Documents.
1. Link to The Rule.
2. Link to The Particular Directory of the Western Dominican Province.
The Idaho Lay Dominicans meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 10:30 o'clock a.m. at ST. MARK'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, 7960 Northview Drive, Boise, Idaho, 83704 (208.375.6651(. The Chapter is called the Blessed Margaret of Castello Chapter and is associated with the Holy Name of Jesus (Western U.S.A.) Dominican Province of the Order of Preachers, an order of the Roman Catholic Church. The local chapter is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) tax exempt Idaho corporation. The Chapter meets monthly which includes prayer, study, reading, discussion, and in the sharing of what each member of the Order has contemplated. You are welcome to attend a meeting.
BLESSED MARGARET OF CASTELLO CHAPTER, BOISE, IDAHO, U.S.A.; MEMBERS OF CHAPTER COUNCIL:
The following persons are officers and members of the Council, that serve the lay Fraternity here in Idaho (Term of Office (October 2016 to October, 2019). If you wish to contact the Chapter in general for information or to contact the Prior or Formation Director, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chapter at 208.375.2532. Leave a message.
John Keenan, O.P.L..; PRIOR
Carolyn Reese, O.P.L.; SUBPRIORESS
Fr. James Thompson, O.P.; RELIGIOUS ASSISTANT (Blessed Sacrament Parish, Seattle WA).
Mr. Mark Gross, O.P.; SECRETARY; EDITOR, TRUTH BE TOLD PROVINCIAL NEWSLETTER (208)761-1038
Sandra Ferguson, O.P.L., HOSPITALITY
Michael Turner, O.P.L.; TREASURER
Josh Andrus, O.P.L.; FORMATION DIRECTOR
Ken Jercha, O.P.L.; LAY PROVINCIAL COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE
Anita Moore, O.P.L.; AT LARGE
Marilyn Wyle, O.P.L. AT LARGE