The Third Order of St. Dominic
Blessed Margaret of Castello Chapter-in-Formation
Sunday, 19 December 1999
Mark Gross & Gwen McGarvey’s Home
2003 Crystal Way, Boise, 83706 (343-6894)
[Directions: Broadway Avenue to Boise Avenue, East on Boise Avenue, go approximately one-half mile, turn right on Crystal Way is on R (South side), their home is straight ahead (literally)]
1. If your time and schedule allows, you are invited to attend St. Mark’s on Saturday, 18 January 1999, Liturgy of the Hours, 7:00 a.m., “cry room”; 7:30 a.m. Rosary; 7:50 a.m.. Holy Mass. (This is the regularly scheduled Rosary and Mass)
2. We will have a shorter meeting due to the get-together.
Program for Meeting: The Beatitudes.
1. Opening Prayer & Presentation (Prioress)
2. Formation (Formation Director)
a. St. Dominic (more on St. Dominic’s life, devotion and apostolic life) (Mark Gross, T.O.P.)
b. Review of Formation Program for the Year. Discuss next month’s program, and focus.
3. The Beatitudes. (Leslie Jercha, T.O.P.). Please read pages 1 - 6 of the “The Sermon on The Mount” a commentary on the Beatitudes by. St. Augustine of Hippo. [Cite: http://www/newadvent.org/fathers/16011.htm]
III. Closing Prayer & other matters for the good of the Order. (Prioress).
Please note: The get-together will start at 1:30 p.m. The meeting will start at 2:00 p.m. The meeting will be short, but we will have an informative presentation on St. Dominic and the Beatitudes. If possible, please bring a small dish or finger food, as ham and turkey will be provided. (Keep it simple.)
To Praise * to Bless * to Preach
Back to Archives Page